Italy, Florence, 1708
a) 15 1/4 x 26 1/2 x 12 in. (38.74 x 67.31 x 30.48 cm); b) 27 x 28 x 16 in. (68.58 x 71.12 x 40.64 cm)
Purchased with funds provided by Neal Castleman and Ellen Hoffman-Castleman by exchange, The Ahmanson Foundation, Antonio Mariani of Antonio's Antiques by exchange, Peter Norton, Robert Looker, Frank E. Baxter, Camilla Chandler Frost, Eli Broad, Mrs. Stewart Resnick, the Iris and B. Gerald Cantor Foundation, Julian Ganz, Jr., Mrs. Harry Lenart, Daniel N. Belin, Daniel N. Belin in honor of Walter L. Weisman, Mrs. Jacob Y. Terner, John F. Hotchkis, Mrs. Judith Gaillard Jones, Christopher V. Walker, Mrs. James Porter Fiske by exchange, and Willard G. Clark (M.2001.78a-b)
Currently on public view:
Ahmanson Building, floor 3 MAP IT
Since gallery displays may change often, please contact us before you visit to make certain this item is on view.
- Levkoff, Mary. "European Sculpture in the Los Angeles County Museum of Art: an Update." Apollo 155, no.480 (February 2002): 12-20.
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art. New York: Thames and Hudson, 2003.